THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT. THANK YOU.
Join us for our Chamber Luncheon. You will have the opportunity to network, enjoy a delicious lunch from Alexa's Cafe & Catering, and hear an informative presentation to increase your professional acumen.
Main Presentation/Speaker: Nikki Rausch, Sales Maven
Topic: "Selling Without Being Salesy"
Main Presentation Highlights From Speaker Nikki Rausch:
- Increase your likability and credibility without saying a word
- Avoid the #1 mistake people make when making a first impression
- The question you should ask every client
- Learn to recognize buying signals and what to say when you get one
- Reasons people say no and how to increase clients saying “yes”
Nikki has closed some of the largest deals in the history of the companies for whom she has worked. She’s sold to organizations such as The Gates Foundation, Johnson & Johnson, Hewlett Packard, Seattle Public Schools, & NASA. Nikki is an accomplished and revered communications coach, mentor and sales trainer. She excels in cultivating proﬁtable customer relationships. Nikki holds a B.A. in Business Administration from the University of Washington. She has been honored several times as ‘top-producing sales person’ and ‘outstanding business partner’. Nikki was also featured on the cover of Female Entrepreneur Magazine in 2002.
Thank you to our Student Of The Month sponsor:
JD Davis with Sundance Energy